What’s new with the conference?
The FBINAA has made significant advancements for the conference beginning in 2018 to improve the quality of education and training, make it more economical to include meals and events, and to enhance the overall family experience.
- Greater number of robust training sessions and professional development seminars focused on 21st Century contemporary law enforcement trends and issues
- New option for members and sworn non-member law enforcement personnel to choose a full conference badge or basic training only badge
- Enhanced family guest experience with opportunity to share breakfast with members and participate in optional free and paid activities over four full days during the Conference
- New family lounge serving as a central headquarters for registered adult and youth guests and offering a variety of free interactive activities for all ages
- Opportunity for attendees to purchase tickets to optional evening events or to go “on your own” to experience night life in Québec City
Have the registration fees changed for 2018?
Registration fees have stayed constant for several years and in fact have been lowered for members and family guests in 2018. The new fee options allow you to pick and choose which meals and events are best for you. Start with a low conference or family fee and then add on breakfasts and evening events as you wish. It’s an economical way to get the most from your conference experience.
In addition to my conference registration, what meals and events can I add-on?
Most registration fees are set low so that you can “buy-in” to breakfasts and evening events as you wish. The new basic training registration allows for access to training sessions and the exhibition, but is not eligible for meals or events.
What is the new basic training registration?
Member and non-member sworn law enforcement personnel now have this badge option if your focus is on quality law enforcement training and finding new innovative products and services for your agency. This basic registration type does not allow for “buy-in” of meals or evening events.
What’s the best way to get started with registration?
Before moving to the registration page, be sure to review these items.
- Review the conference fees on the registration page to see what is included and which registration is best for you
- Check immigration requirements for Canada and be sure to check or secure your passport(s)
- Register (members and non-member law enforcement first) and then secure a hotel room at one of the four hotel options